- High quality and much more affordable than other similar lamps Original PhilipsTM UV-B/311nm narrowband lamps. Integrated digital programming timer assures accurate dosage
- Suitable for body and scalp treatment Wide treatment area: 5 cm x 15 cm (2″ x 6″) Portable, lightweight and easy to use
- Safe and Effective. Ideal for home therapy Available in 220V and 110V versions. This listing is for 220V unit
- Lamp: single PhilipsTM UV-B-311 nm (PL-S 9W/01) lamp (over 1000 operation hours).Power output: approx 3.5 mw per sq cm at about 1″ (2.5 cm).Treatment area: 5cm x 15cm (2″ x 6″).Weight (without power cable): 300 g (10 oz). Dimensions (LxWxH): 320 x 50 x 45 mm (12.6″ x 2″ x 1.7″).Power supply: 2200V/50Hz (UK plug)
- Delivery Kit1 x UVB lamp. 1 x Comb attachment. 1 x AC Adapter1 x UV Goggles. 1 x User Manual
SlavicBeauty handheld UV-B Phototherapy Lamp is a drug free, clinically proven device for the treatment of all types of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema and similar skin conditions, both on the body and scalp. The device uses original PhilipsTM UV-B/311nm narrowband lamps with specific wavelength of the sun’s natural spectrum for the treatment of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Hyperbilirubin and other skin diseases. The precise and unique spectral energy distribution with an emission peak at 311 nm minimizes potential side effects like redness and itching. Also, a shorter period of exposure is needed. More effect, less discomfort. The lamp can be used to treat all parts of the body, including the scalp with the special comb attachment which comes with the product. The comb attachment can also be used as a distance guard when treating other parts of the body. It is lightweight, portable and is powered by the AC adapter which comes with the product. Also included are UV goggles for eye protection. The lamp has an integrated LCD timer for easy treatment cycle programming. It guides treatment time and assures accurate dosage. The UVB lamp has already helped thousands of patients across the world to treat their psoriasis. Although designed for consumer at-home therapy, the device is also used by many professional dermatologists, clinics and hospitals across the globe. Treatment can be as little as 4 minutes 3-4 times a week for each area treated. To use it simply place it against the affected area. Positive results have been seen in as little as one week, however results do vary between individuals and severity of condition. We recommend that you consult your dermatologist for full treatment advice before use.