- A must for the lips, nose, ears and shoulders, this stick offers optimal protection to the most delicate body parts from the reverberation of the sea as well as the intense sun of the high mountains.
- A light formula, enriched with Aloe Vera Juice and Sweet Almond Oil, with a soft and creamy texture.
- Easy to apply with high resistance to water, this product effectively and naturally protects children’s delicate skin from sunburn and irritation.
- How to use it: apply to high risk areas avoiding the eye area. Repeat frequently especially with frequent swims. Perfume and preservative free, it strongly reduces the risk of photosensitivity
- FREE from Perfume, Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Lanolin, Paraben, Phenoxethanol, Colour, Benzophenone 3 and no Nanomaterials Sunscreens. Gluten Free. Vegetarian Friendly. Vegan Friendly. Not Tested on Amimals.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR THE PROPER USE OF HELAN’S SOLE BIMBI LINE OF SUNCARE PRODUCTS Keep in mind that BABY’S SENSITIVE, DELICATE SKIN requires common sense and catered protection. Only then can sunshine truly become summer’s best friend. 1. Never put babies under 6 months old in direct sunlight. Little ones should be kept in the shade and adequately covered with a hat and light clothing, preferably made of natural fibres. 2. Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours of the day: the best time is up to 10 o’clock in the morning and after 4 pm in the afternoon. Be careful of the sun’s reflections from sand, snow and water as well as those rays only partially filtered, such as when under sun umbrellas or overcast skies. Clouds do not block out ultraviolet rays. 3. Always protect baby’s eyes with lenses made to shield UV rays to avoid acute and chronic damage to eyesight. 4. Always choose sun care products that effectively protect against both UVB and UVA. 5. Use sun creams for the face and sun milks/lotions for the body. For very young children, use very high/high protection that repels, by creating a barrier, almost all broad spectrum sun radiation. 6. Apply the product evenly and generously before sun exposure. Be careful to cover all areas of the body, including the ears, chin, neck, back of the legs and feet, in order to allow the sun filter to spread out and maximize performance. Continue application until the last day of sun exposure. 7. Re-apply sun care products frequently. This is essential, especially with frequent swims, in order to maintain the original level of protection. 8. Re-moisturize and sooth the skin with after sun milk at the end of the day. 9. Remember that protecting baby’s skin with sun care protects, even those with high protection, does not mean baby can spend the whole day in the sun.