- 4 Deep-Kneading Massage Nodes Help Relax, Relieve Muscle Tightness and Activates Blood Circulation
- Controllable Infrared Heat Function For A Warm, Soothing, and Relaxing Experience
- Customized to Your Own Needs: Lower Back, Upper Back, shoulders, Neck
- Adjustable Strap Secures the Cushion To Your Favorite Chair
- Comes With Car Adapter.
The vendor of Vokul will stand by …products 100% with a 12-month warranty. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority and we will happily send a product replacement if any issues arise.
Great for neck, lumbar, or anywhere you need relief!
• Perfectly sized for neck and lower back massage-and it works great on sore legs, too!
• 4 deep-kneading Shiatsu massage nodes help soothe sore muscles, relieve tightness, and promote muscle recovery
• Easy, one-button control:
-Press once to turn on massager and heat
-Press a second time to make the massage nodes switch direction
-Press a third time to turn off the heat
-Press a third time to turn off the massager
• Kneading nodes automatically switch direction after every 2~3 minutes of massage
• Stretchy Velcro strap secures the massager to the back of your chair
Ease away tension in your back and legs…
Vokul Shiatsu Massager is the perfect solution to sore, tired muscles in your neck, upper back, lower back, and even your legs. Four deep-kneading Shiatsu massage nodes dig deep into your muscles and the heat helps to warm you muscles, making them even more receptive to the benefits of massage.
What is Shiatsu massage?
Shiatsu is a Japanese massage technique that uses circular-motion, deep kneading pressure on targeted acupressure points to help release tension and ease sore, tight muscles.
Benefits of massage
Massage can help:
• Accelerate muscle recovery
• Alleviate muscle pain
• Reduce heart rate
• Increase flexibility
• Improve circulation
• Promote better sleep
What’s in the box
• 1 x massage pillow
• 1 x car adapter
• 1 x charger
• If you’re the first time to use shiatsu massager, we suggest a thin towel is placed between the skin and the massager unit in order to alter the “feel” or intensity of the massage.