- Strong and Effective Anti-Aging, Anti-Acne Chemical Peel Treatment. Instructions included.
- Removes Sun Damage, Acne Scars, Hyperpigmentation, and Fine Lines – Gives Skin a Beautiful Even Tone and Texture
- Ready to Use for Spot Peeling and Facial Peels. Includes Dilute Bottle
- 50% 25% 12% TCA Kit (45ml total, 15ml each) plus Ointment Samples to keep the skin soft and protected
- May be Applied Once Per Month on Most Skin Types – Minimal Down Time
TCA Trio Kit – Professional Chemical Peels in concentrations of 50%, 25%, and 12%… 15ml each.
Facial peels keep skin fresh and clear by removing outer dead layers of skin. Chemical peels are an accelerated form of exfoliation induced by the use of chemical solutions.
50% is popular for spot peeling, 25% for facial peels, and 12% is milder for sensitive skins. TCA causes a controlled burn to the surface skin layers. Underlying layers contain oil glands, hair follicles, pigment, etc. It is the outer layers of skin where acne scars, age spots, and fine lines reside. The chemical peel removes those dead skin layers, revealing clear new skin from beneath. Results of the peel treatment are controlled by the strength TCA used, number of coats applied, and length of time it is on the skin. TCA solutions deactivate after a few minutes on the skin. TCA may be mixed with water for weaker solutions.
There is minimal down time with this peel. Skin will tingle for 5-6 minutes and may become slightly pink for a short while. Expect your skin to begin exfoliating within 3-5 days after application. It is suggested to apply sun screen to protect treated skin from the sun for 10-30 days.
Complete instructions included. A patch test is strongly recommended to assess your skin’s reaction to the peel solution prior to full application.
* Improves skin tone, texture, and over all appearance
* Minimizes fine lines, lip creases, dark spots and scars
* Brightens dull, blotchy, uneven complexion
* Dissolves blackheads, kills bacteria and helps control acne
* Stimulates collagen and elastin production for firmer skin
* Fades discoloration due to sun damage, hormones and scarring
* Peels may be used on other areas of the body for similar benefits