- Has been found to aid muscle soreness caused by oxidative stress and inflammation.
- A natural tonic for gastro and liver systems.
- A powerful Anti-Inflammatory that naturally helps with joint pain and arthritis.
- RECOMMENDED WORLDWIDE – Turmeric supplements have been praised by national press and health practitioners.
- Zestlife uses only pure and natural ingredients, from GMP trusted sources. We quality assure not only each batch, but each ingredient in that batch, ensuring you get only the highest quality product.
What is Turmeric or Curcumin Supplements?
Turmeric sometimes referred to as Curcumin or (Curcuma longa) and similar in potency to Vitamin C & E is an antioxidant which can help to neutralise the effects of Free Radicals.
Turmeric is regarded by many health professional as probably the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Numerous studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
What are the health benefits of turmeric?.
New research shows us that the chemicals in turmeric decrease inflammation. Scientist believe that in every chronic western disease inflammation plays a key role.Turmeric anti inflammatory ingredients are so potent that they match the effectiveness of manufactured anti-inflammatory prescription drugs.
What is turmeric or curcumin good for?
1. This antioxidant supplement is used to fight; jaundice, liver problems and gallbladder disorders, heartburn (dyspepsia), diarrhoea, intestinal gas, stomach pain, stomach bloating and loss of appetite, headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, fever, menstrual problems. Other uses include depression, water retention and kidney problems.
2. Turmeric origins are rooted in India where it has been used for thousands of years for its medicinal properties. More recently medical research in the west has picked up on what the Indians have known for centuries.
3. The curcuma in turmeric is the active ingredient that holds the powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
Therefore, if you want to take a health supplement to gain the full benefit of Turmeric then you need to take an extract that contains significant amounts of curcumin. Zestlifes Turmeric Extract 500mg of standardised extract (20:1) equivalent to 10,000mg of turmeric root powder.